Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Possible Return of Thunkofcardgames

Well, yeah.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I am ever going to let myself build decks for the blog anytime soon; they are way too hard to maintain once I have too many deck lists and I lack the conviction to do so anyway.

On the other hand, math revolving around this game is far more long lasting and is less likely to be ran over every time a new set is released, and reviews based on individual cards is much easier to update so long as I keep interactions to a minimum. Strategies are also easily the most permanent thing in Vanguard until somebody up in Bushiroad HQ really jumps the gun, and game design of the very mechanics of this game can easily keep me occupied.

With all this in mind, Thunkofcardgames may be having a comeback sometime in the near future. For those of you who have seen the thread on Pojo, you'll be seeing a revised rant on Vanguard's mechanics as an article on this blog soon. For those of you new to this blog, please send something over to the request box, I need something to write about.

Now excuse me for a moment while I go hit myself for letting myself back onto this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment