Thursday, June 20, 2013

And Now I'm on Youtube

I have a goddamn horrible voice.

Whelp, I've been missing as of lately because of a 'certain project with V*Mundi', and I guess I should catch up with that.

And here is my voice. I hate it terribly and it makes me want to kill myself.

But of course I'm not allowed near big knives anymore so that's not an option, so instead, I hope you enjoy. The video takes points from both V-Mundi's Perfect Guard section of its Deck Construction article, and my own Perfect Memory 2 article's section on them, instead reiterated for defensive, resource management purposes rather than my article's offensive, exploitive approach. I highly suggest you take the time to read over both articles for any points we may have skimmed over and/or give more textual backbone behind them.

Watch it, like it, hate my voice, and please subscribe. If you have anything you want us to go over and talk about, comment here or drop it off in the Request Box, and I'll bring it up to see if we can get a video up for it. And thank you all who appreciate our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment