Sunday, April 7, 2013

Total Overhaul

Or read as: I'm trashing everything!

Long story short, this week is going to be almost totally devoted to totally revamping much of the older articles and reposting them in large chunks, along with tons and tons of random stuff as I go along.

I will probably be taking down the clan reviews and/or deck reviews in due time, but until then they'll remain where they are. The strategies section will take priority to me for updating, as there are a few smaller topics I'd really like to cover. On that note, I highly request that anyone who has any questions or wants an article for a certain aspect in Vanguard to head over to the request box. And yes, I'm not going to take a month to get to each request, I swear I actually have time now.

So without further ado, on to new articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment